Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage

They did it again!  Fisher Price came up with a long name for a really cool toy.  I call it my "singing mirror."  I got this as a Christmas present from my aunt, uncle, and cousin.  The moment that Daddy set it up for me at home I knew I was going to like it so much.

I don't think there's anything I would do to make this toy any more fun.  When I was nine months old, I was a sitter, and the stage and mirror were the perfect height for me.  There's a microphone you can shake, guitar to strum, xylophone keys to hit, drum to bang, and saxophone to slide.  Doing any of these things causes the music to start up and lights to flash.  What tot wouldn't like that?

The music is great because it actually sings songs the entire way through.  My Mommy gets frustrated with other toys and some books because they only play a tiny little bit of a song or two.  Not this toy!  My favorite songs on here are "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" and "If You're Happy and You Know It."

Now that I'm a stander (and walker and runner and jumper), I grab the microphone and stand a few feet in front of the stage.  When the music comes on, I like to shake the microphone and dance.  I like pretending I'm a superstar!

I really don't have anything bad to say about this toy; it's a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment