Thursday, April 26, 2012

Step2 Water Wheel Play Table

I first learned about water tables when I went to my friend Olivia's house.  She had a fun one with little balls and a spiral ball drop in the middle.  It was great, except that I was too short to reach the spiral.  Then, I went to my friend Mccoy's house, and he had the Water Wheel table.  I stood for two hours playing at it!  So, Mommy and Daddy did some research and decided this one was the best option.  Imagine my delight when I saw it sitting in the foyer one evening!

 It was even fun crawling on the box!  You know it's a winning toy when you have fun before even opening it!
I had a blast this past weekend when Daddy finally took it out of the box so I could play with it!
 
So, what's so great about this water table?  It's the perfect height for me!  It has two fun sailboats; I like pulling the sails off of the boats and then splashing them in the water.  The shark cup is easy to hold.  The water wheel is fun to watch, but I also like taking it apart and dropping it on the floor.  All in all, it's a lot of fun on warm days!

Do you have experience with a water table?  What do you think about yours?  Leave me a comment and tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment